Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 19 NaBloPoMo Passed on Veggie Fair

Day 19
Texas Veggie Fair, Dallas

Is today and I had planned to drive the 4+ hours to attend & show support
for Veganism and compassionate living.
The fact that upon leaving Dallas at the end of the Fair, 
I would be traveling for the next two weeks, visiting friends and family, including elderly
80-90 year olds, children, and people with compromised immune systems from
medical treatments, caused a change in plans.
With the viral situation in that area, though supposedly contained, 
not worth risk of the unknown.

Will be noshing yesterday's leftovers from game watching that did not go well;
3 of my favorite college teams played so poorly that...well...
Let's just say I completely empathized with the songwriter of
"It's five o'clock somewhere..."
Hope today's NFL games are more entertaining.
No real irons in the fire, though, since my 
Houston TEXANS 
play MNF tomorrow.
WE R TEXANS!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I'd like to get in touch with you but couldn't find your email address.

    My name is Margaret. I'm working with a bunch of other Vegan bloggers to beta test a community chat tool for blogs called Typepath. Vegansaurus, Red Hot Vegans and others are participating and I thought you'd be interested. You have a great blog!

    In short, Typepath lets readers from across the greater vegan community chat in realtime on your blog with readers from dozens or even hundreds of other blogs that share a common interest.

    Please email me and I'll send you more information as well as links to the list of blogs that are currently hosting Typepath.


    You can email me at Margaret [at] typepath.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I found you via the NaBloPoMo blogroll.

    As part of NaBloPoMo I try to comment on as many participating blogs as I can, and I am also adding participating blogs to my feed reader. So I’m just dropping by to let you know I’ve added your blog to my feedreader, whenever you publish a post I will see it. :)

    I have created three bundles on Inoreader so that bloggers can easily visit other participating NaBloPoMo bloggers which you can find here -

    http://www.snoskred.org/2014/11/nablopomo-bundles-final-edition.html

    I also have a link up going at my place so my readers can find participating blogs which you are more than welcome to add your blog link to.

    Looking forward to seeing your posts. You may see me drop by again during November, but it might be December before I finish my first drop by to blogs if I don't get faster at leaving comments. :)

    Happy NaBloPoMo to you!
    Snoskred
    http://www.snoskred.org

    ReplyDelete