Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome to 2012 VEGAN MOFO - Day 9



Welcome to MoFo - Nine.

Tonight, again, I have the honor and privilege of
participating in fall college fairs,
and repping my alma mater
RUTGERS UNIVERSITY,
home of the SCARLET KNIGHTS!
(yes, in an RU State of Mind)

Today I'm dining on the most
decadently, delicious
VEGAN POT PIE
from 
Houston's premiere vegan bakery establishment
Pictures do not do this justice!
yet, I'll slice it open and "share"
the sights.
(only the sights, not the pie!)
fabulously full of fresh vegetables - potatoes, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and more!
Saving Pot Pie's other half for a future day,
(freezes well)
so I can indulge in a slice of a
Sinfull Bakery seasonal sensation
Pumpkin Pie

Ecstatically yummy.
Grooving on today's #1 song from 1977
Barry White's
"It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment