Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Vegan MoFo Day Nine - Godspeed Mrs. Margaret

Welcome to Vegan MoFo Nine
Day 9 of Vegan Month of Food 2011.
Got word yesterday that Mrs. Margaret M. joined the ancestors early Saturday morning.
She had spent 83 years on planet earth,
so next Saturday's homegoing service in Florida will be 
a grand celebration of her life.
She is the mother of my sister-in-law, Linda M., 
and grandmother of my nephews, Isaac, Elias, Dilbert, Aquil, and our dear Malachi who preceded her in death.
Please read my previous post on 9/29/11, for more on 
Mrs. Margaret's fantastic foodie gift to me,


my current bread machine.
 Ingredients readied for baking
 Sliced Bread.

God speed, Mrs. Margaret, and thank you!
83 years and it still seems you're gone too soon.
(tune in Usher's version of MJs
Gone Too Soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment